Adobe Animate is an industry standard (as well as most Adobe products) in the field of creating 2D and 3D web animation. It is a multifunctional environment for creating projects for WebGL, Flash/AIR, HTML5 and so on. It is used by developers for almost all existing desktop and mobile platforms. Adobe Animate is also equipped with powerful coding tools (Flash/ActionScript).
The program allows you to create graphical projects of any complexity. Contains a separate frame-by-frame editor and motion editor. The latter can very realistically simulate the movement of objects with different physical properties. In addition, it has a separate tool for configuring Lip Sync and working with "live" characters.
The functionality of Adobe Animate is so rich that it does not fit into this description. Among the most important is the support of a huge number of mixing modes, convenient tools for decoration and transformation of 3D-objects, support for particle effect, integration with Typekit, a set of vector and raster brushes, the ability to use materials from Adobe Stock libraries, support for video and graphics export in 4K resolution with the selected FPS, work with layers when inserting objects, and so on.
Adobe Animate is one of the tools of the Adobe Creative Cloud platform, which can integrate and interact with virtually all existing Adobe products (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Muse, Dreamweaver, Scout, InCopy and so on).
- is the most advanced program for working with 2D and 3D animation;
- includes a huge set of raster and vector brushes;
- is closely integrated with the Adobe Creative Cloud platform and Adobe Stock library;
- is equipped with a powerful ActionScript coding tool;
- has native support for HTML5 and WebGL;
- supports testing and debugging via USB;
- allows you to export projects with a resolution of 4K and the selected FPS frequency;
- works with the H.264 codec;
- supports exporting sprite tables;
- contains HTML5 publishing tools.