Adobe InDesign is one of the most famous programs for computer layout of original books, magazines, newspapers and other printed materials. The program is suitable for both personal users and professional printers and publishers.
With its help you can send ready-made original layouts for printing to special printing equipment or regular printers, as well as export the ready-made layouts in digital formats. Export to JPG, EPS, INX, PDF (with many parameters) and other digital formats is supported. It is worth mentioning that the latest version of Adobe InDesign has a Publish Online tool that allows you to publish the final document on any web resource.
InDesign helps you dramatically accelerate your project workflow with simple project management, optimized document routing, convenient remote pre-printing by editors, and changes that preserve the history of your edits.
The program is included in the Adobe Creative Cloud package, which allows you to easily synchronize your files, access the cloud services and the Creative Cloud Libraries library, and keep the software up to date with timely updates.
To install the demo version of the program, download the CreativeCloudSet-Up installer online and select InDesign CC (2015) from the list of InDesign CC applications, after which the product will be downloaded.
- Multi-format support: Create impressive printouts, interactive PDF documents that include video and audio, and interactive SWF documents with animation, audio, and video for playback with Adobe® Flash® Player;
- Overview of documents over the network: Accelerate document reviews using the Adobe CS Review tool, which is included with Adobe CS Live online services. Adobe CS Live services are free for a limited period of time;
- Integration with other Adobe products: Smooth integration of Adobe InDesign with products such as Adobe Photoshop®, Illustrator®, Acrobat® and Flash® Professional makes working with content more flexible and seamless;
- Productivity enhancement functions: Designers' productivity can be increased with features such as quick table creation, opening several files, creating pages of different sizes in one file, quick selection of objects, etc;
- Built-in creative tools: Expand your creativity with drawing tools, built-in Adobe Photoshop effects, sophisticated transparency controls, 3D support, etc;
- Automation: use powerful automatic workflows to reduce the time spent on repetitive operations.