Autodesk Fusion 360 is a program designed to create, edit, animate, and simulate 3D models. At the first launch, the user is offered a huge number of manuals and even a short course of acquaintance with the controls, but despite this, the program is still aimed at professionals and is unlikely to be suitable for beginners.
Autodesk Fusion 360 allows you to work with CAD/CAM objects and is perfect for group work on a project. Changes made by different editors are synchronized through the cloud in real time. It provides a toolkit for adding comments to the created 3D forms and descriptions of the sculpting process. All the functions of teamwork on the project are placed on a separate panel, in which the creator of the working group can easily edit the list of participants and manage access rights.
Autodesk Fusion 360 supports import of more than fifty formats of 3D-models, comfortable to add communications and dependences between objects, and also creation from them of assembly designs. The program is able to perform strength analysis and simulate various physical materials quite realistically. A separate menu is even implemented for working with material parameters. Similar menus are provided for scripts that support Autodesk Fusion 360 to help automate some of the monotonous operations you have to perform when creating complex 3D models.
In conclusion it is necessary to add that the program helps the user and with creation of the documentation for the initial project, and as can carry out preparation of model for the press on the 3D-printer.
- offers a convenient workspace for creating, editing and simulating 3D models;
- enables you to work collectively on a project, synchronizing progress and changes through the cloud;
- can realistically simulate various physical materials;
- allows you to import more than fifty different formats of three-dimensional objects and finished geometry;
- performs a strength analysis;
- contains a lot of guides and clues.