Bat To Exe Converter is a program that converts BAT scripts to Windows executable files. It can also combine several "batniks" into one EXE. Despite the fact that the program is intended for experienced users, because of the intuitive interface it can be used by beginners.
From the main window you can add new BAT-files to the project. Their list is displayed there as well. The next step is to select the main parameters of the project. For example, Bat To Exe Converter allows you to configure the console's "visibility" at the start of the executable file. If desired, all the necessary scripts can be executed in the so-called "silent" mode, but in this case, the ready-made file may be given false alarms antivirus. You can also select the application architecture and restrict access to the file with a password. Bat To Exe Converter creates temporary files while working. There is a point in the settings that is responsible for cleaning them automatically when the program is closed.
In addition to the main parameters of the project, there are several customization parameters, however, they are limited to the possibility of specifying the version of the file, adding information about the developer and a multiple description.
When the program setup is finished and all the necessary checkmarks are set, it is enough to press the "Compile" key and choose the place of saving the finished EXE. Even the weakest computers take a few seconds to compile.
- conversion of BAT-scripts to EXE (Windows executable files);
- inclusion of several scripts in one project;
- the ability to set up the console's "visibility" at startup;
- Protect access to the source file with a password;
- Adding a file/product version, developer information and a brief description;
- Clears the temporary files when you finish your work;
- Clear multilingual interface.