Camera Control Pro is a software solution that allows you to control the functions and most camera settings from a distance while you are at your computer. It is compatible with most Nikon mirrors. You can connect via both wired and wireless interfaces if your camera is equipped with a communication device or a suitable Nikon wireless transmitter. Many camera features are supported, such as LiveView technology, ViewerPicture and Control systems. The latter allow you to preview and select images and then transfer them to your computer. Also supported is Nikon's exclusive software, which is necessary for image processing and viewing.
- provides remote control of the camera and most camera settings, including shutter speed, aperture and exposure mode;
- makes it possible to connect via a wired or wireless network using a camera that has a Nikon communication device or transmitter;
- supports direct image transfer to a computer and the ability to control all processes from video to image saving;
- The Viewer function displays thumbnail images of photos saved on the computer;
- in the camera buffer, you can confirm or delete images before transferring them to a computer using the preview screen;
- LiveView mode support allows you to preview through the lens in real time. LiveView mode provides instant focus adjustment and shutter response. The Tripod mode supports the ability to select the AF spot you want;
- You can select and configure image settings on your computer, create custom curves, and save them to the camera.