MixMeister Studio is a digital audio processing program designed for professional use. The program provides the ability to adjust the tempo in nanoseconds, change the tonality of any song, recording bit loops, special plugins and much more. MixMeister's innovative visual display allows you to increase individual bits and measurements, make fine adjustments to mix sounds the way you want. With MixMeister Studio you can create commercial quality DJ mixes, burn them to CD or upload to the Internet.
There is an automatic matching function for similar bits available, and you can also fine tune long and complex movements. Providing numerous ways to mix songs, the program also allows you to apply your own preferences and create music mixes that display your artistic views. The app has a built-in song feature that can analyze your music collection and stimulate your creativity in new directions.
While traditional DJ equipment allows you to record the mix once, Studio allows you to listen to your recording, correct errors, try different variations for better results. Studio also has a powerful file management system to classify, sort and search your entire music collection, edit ID3 tags, and print reports. MixMeister Studio is an important tool for music producers of serious music enthusiasts.
- Simple visual display for bit mixing;
- matching similar bits with a single click, or manually adjusting the bits;
- Use VST audio effects to process a part of a track or an entire mix;
- to change the tonality of the song without changing the tempo;
- reasonable song suggestions for compatible mixing;
- Sampling overlay: Sound effects and bit loops;
- a flawless CD recording;
- uploading the mix to the Internet.