Tired of creating and updating playlists to listen to your favorite MP3 songs? 1by1 will play all folders containing MP3 files without having to edit the playlist. This player has a simple interface and a number of additional functions, such as mixing, sorting by name, sorting by date, advanced mode, etc.
This is a standard, but very convenient way to quickly play a large number of MP3 files, compared to the usual MP3 player. It is possible to display it in the system tray rather than on the taskbar. The program is completely free.
- very small size;
- convenient ZIP archives, no installation program;
- standard VB/VC libraries are not required;
- system registry is not used - settings are stored in local directories;
- Fully resume playback (remembering the last track being played, as well as its position);
- Navigation through the files is carried out according to the type of "Explorer" of Windows;
- support for ACM (MP3) and mpglib (MP3/MP2) formats;
- support for the Winamp input module;
- audio speakers and a stereo amplifier;
- Folder search engine (search through all discs);
- microphone folder support;
- the Favorites folder.