Auslogics File Recovery is a tool that can recover accidentally deleted files or files deleted by malware. Auslogics File Recovery will save your computer from accidental data loss. Don't let the data you've been working on for a long time accidentally disappear. Use Auslogics File Recovery to recover or restore damaged data. When recovering files, they are placed in the same directory from which they were deleted.
Losses of the required files occur for several reasons. Very often we delete files and then clear the trash, and it is impossible to recover files using standard methods. Some computer viruses may also delete files from your computer. Sometimes critical errors occur during operations with files in programs, the program stops working and the files are lost. With Auslogics File Recovery you can recover documents, music, photos, videos, program files and many more.
- Extended and simple modes: beginners are recommended to choose a simple mode for Easy Mode. Advanced users may prefer advanced Advanced Mode settings;
- Flexible search engine: to save time in searching for files, you can specify more precise search parameters, such as the type of file, its size, last date of change and more;
- Delete confidential files: use the Wipe Deleted Files or Securely Delete Files option to delete confidential information. After deleting the data in this mode, no one else can restore it;
- Restore any data: you can recover accidentally lost photos, music, documents, programs and any other files. The only exceptions are files deleted in safe mode and files that have been placed in an area already overwritten by the operating system;
- Post-formatting recovery: Emergency Recovery is able to find files that were on the disk before formatting, especially if it was a quick-formatting mode. If the disc or part of the disc has not been overwritten with new files, Emergency Recovery will be able to recover the files.