Avast SecureLine VPN is an easy-to-use application from a renowned antivirus software developer that allows you to connect to virtual networks (VPNs) with a single click. And the country of a server the program can choose independently, leaning on a geographical arrangement, or to give it to the user. In the first case, to establish a connection, simply open the application and click on the "Connect" button.
When using a VPN, the user gets a number of important benefits. First, the virtual network helps to become anonymous. Secondly, it prevents all kinds of mechanisms for collecting user data and penetrating some types of malware. But security and anonymity aren't everything. The main reason for using a VPN is to bypass regional restrictions on web services. Usually such restrictions are applied by various sites connected with digital distribution. So, if the desired service is not available in your country, just connect to the server in the country from which access is allowed. The list of available countries in Avast SecureLine VPN is quite extensive.
In addition to the obvious advantages, there are disadvantages to using a virtual network. The most unpleasant of them is a significant reduction in data transmission speed and periodic "breaks" of the connection. In Avast SecureLine VPN, the above problems are also observed, but not as often as in many free programs for connecting to the virtual network. Yes, we have a paid solution with a rather short trial period, but Avast SecureLine VPN is much faster and more stable than its free analogues.
- allows you to connect to the VPN in two clicks;
- saves the user from all kinds of tracking mechanisms and some types of malware;
- allows you to access services that are not officially available or are blocked in your country;
- You can choose the country of the server you are connecting to yourself. The list of available countries is quite extensive;
- provides high data transfer rates and a stable connection.