Batch Picture Resizer - allows you to scale images in batch mode. The program supports many formats, including PSD, JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF. To start working, you need to add an image using a file browser or drag and drop method to the program window. Then, select the size of the output image and start the zoom operation. Scaling options include saving the original proportions, switching width/height, and cropping the selected area of the picture. In addition, conversion to grey tones, normalization of colors, watermark marking and much more is available. Changing images is fast and efficient, the program does not require a lot of system resources. The program package includes a complete reference on the operation of all its components.
- batch rotation of images without loss of quality;
- overwrite the file without requesting it;
- save the scaled image to a new file;
- renames files in batch mode;
- convert the image to gray tones;
- save EXIF tags;
- RAW image support (CR2, MNG, CRW, DNG, NEF, RAW, PEF, RAF, etc.)
- you can change the compression ratio and DPI of the output file.