Bug head Emperor is a music player that stands out from the crowd of similar programs for Windows. The only and the main advantage of the player is its excellent sound quality, which is achieved through the use of "Bug head" technology, which uses complex algorithms of preprocessing the sound file. This is a true "audiophile" player, designed for true connoisseurs of quality sound. In the program archive you will find four executable files running different versions of Bug head Emperor. Please note that the versions with SQ console are very heavy on the computer and require a "top" iron. Compensation for these "inconveniences" is even better sound quality.
We cannot recommend Bug head Emperor to all Windows users. The player has a very controversial graphic design, requires additional software and "suffers" extremely inconvenient navigation. Besides, before listening to a song here it is necessary to wait, while it will be "processed" by algorithms Bug head. If you are used to using modern players like AIMP or jetAudio, you will not feel comfortable working with this program.
But Bug head Emperor does not require installation on your computer, allows you to work with playlists, offers a huge list of advanced sound settings and works with the command line.
- provides very high sound quality through the use of Bug head technology;
- supports MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, ALAC, OGG, AAC, WMA, APE, OPUS, WV and DSD files;
- contains several versions that differ in sound quality and load on the system during operation;
- knows how to work with the command line and playlists;
- offers a highly controversial interface and a sophisticated navigation system.