DMDE is a comprehensive software for finding and recovering lost and intentionally deleted data from the hard drive. The program works equally well with NTFS and FAT file systems and is one of the best tools for information recovery to date. The application also detects compressed files and can repair damaged sectors.
Key features of DMDE also include the ability to work in a portable mode and to recognize file names in different encodings. In the latest versions of the program there is a tool to create a full disk image. The application works quite simply. The user will only need to run the analysis and, when it is finished, select the files to be recovered. Simple interface and high speed of operation will make the recovery process even easier and more enjoyable.
- does not require installation and can be run from a portable media;
- has a simple, minimalist interface;
- includes tools for working with sectors and creating disk images;
- is working with big, compressed phaloms;
- supports batch file recovery.