Operating system: Windows
Publisher: Computer Application Studio
Release : DVD Audio Extractor 7.5.1
Antivirus check: passed
Last revision: Last week
DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful program that will help you extract audio tracks from your DVD. It can be used to save audio to OGG, MP3 or Wave files. You can also extract audio directly to PCM, MPA, AC3 or DTS files.
The interface of the program is very simple and clear, and its built-in "wizards" will make your work with DVD Audio Extractor even easier. In addition, the program works very quickly and has several additional options, including a preview and much more. Audio tracks, carved from DVD-Video discs using DVD Audio Extractor, can be converted to your favorite format, so that you can then listen to them on your MP3 player or personal computer, burn to CD, etc.
- simplicity and ease of use. All operations are performed with simple mouse clicks using the step-by-step wizard;
- Fully optimized processing unit;
- can decode all audio formats available on DVD-Video: Dolby Digital (AC-3), MPEG1/2, Linear PCM (any - 16, 20 or 24 bits, 48000 or 96000 Hz, from 1 to 8 channels) and DTS (Digital Theater Systems);
- There is a possibility of encoding in several formats: OGG (mono, stereo or 5.1 Surround), MP3 (mono, stereo or Joint Stereo) and uncompressed PCM Wave (unlimited number of channels, 8 / 16 or 24 bits, the ability to save each channel in a separate file);
- CD Image function allows you to convert DVD to audio CD in one step;
- The audio playback/preview function allows you to listen to individual chapters to make sure you want to extract what you want;
- You can save audio at any sampling rate while maintaining high quality;
- Select all the tracks you want to copy and the DVD Audio Extractor will automatically copy and encode them one by one;
- a detailed description in the help file and other features.