Are you looking for an efficient and easy-to-use solution for comparing and synchronizing SQL Server databases? EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server is an ideal tool for database administrators, developers, and testers who need to analyze database structure differences and synchronize the contents of Microsoft SQL Server databases.
* Comparing and synchronizing database structures
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server allows you to compare and synchronize the structure of two Microsoft SQL Server databases. You can compare and synchronize tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, and constraints.
* Comparing and synchronizing database contents
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server allows you to compare and synchronize the contents of two Microsoft SQL Server databases. You can compare and synchronize tables and views.
* Generating comparison reports
After the comparison process is finished, you can view the comparison results in the Comparison Report window. The report includes a detailed description of differences between the databases.
* Advanced comparison options
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server provides users with the ability to customize the comparison process. You can select the objects and database elements you want to compare and synchronize, define the comparison options, set up the comparison filters, and more.
* Automating comparison process
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server provides users with the ability to automate the comparison and synchronization process. You can create comparison projects and save them for later reuse.
* Support for different versions of SQL Server
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server supports all versions of Microsoft SQL Server (7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019) and Azure SQL Database.
* Built-in SQL script editor
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server includes a built-in SQL script editor. You can view and edit the SQL scripts generated by the program.
* Command line support
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server provides users with the ability to run the comparison and synchronization process from the command line. This allows you to integrate the program into your existing workflow.
* Easy-to-use wizard interface
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server has an easy-to-use wizard-like interface. You can easily configure the comparison and synchronization process with just a few clicks.
1. Operating System: Windows 10 or later.
2. Processor: Intel Pentium or better.
3. Memory: 4 GB RAM or higher.
4. Hard Disk Space: 10 GB free disk space or higher.
5. Network Connection: Internet access required.
6. Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or higher.
7. Software: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
8. Additional Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
USER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server is a great tool for comparing and synchronizing database structure. It is very user-friendly and intuitive. I found that the synchronization process was very fast and reliable. It enabled me to quickly detect any changes in the database and to make the necessary adjustments. The "compare" feature is also very useful. It provides detailed information about the differences between the source and target databases. I found the documentation to be comprehensive and clear. It was a great help during the synchronization process. Overall, I was very satisfied with the performance of EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server.
1. EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server is a useful tool for comparing database structures.
2. It has a straightforward graphical interface and the results of comparisons are easy to interpret.
3. It offers the ability to quickly generate SQL scripts for synchronization.
4. The synchronization process is reliable and the software is stable.
5. The product offers good value for the money.