ePochta Email Extractor is an application for searching for e-mail addresses on websites and compiling databases from them for distribution. ePochta Email Extractor is a grabber, a program that searches for e-mail addresses and the names of the owners of these addresses in the text of web pages. The application allows you to customize the area and depth of the search, using lists of sites of interest or even keywords (for the use of search engines). Filter, plugin and multithreading support is available. The email addresses found can be exported to Word and Excel, as well as to specialized mailing programs. There's command line support.
ePochta Extractor enables efficient, customizable collection of email addresses from websites for targeted marketing and distribution efforts.
- a keyword search;
- setting the page priority for parsing;
- search within a domain, organization, city or country;
- the possibility of collecting the names of the postal owners;
- a lot of settings;
- the ability to use scripts for search engines;
- command line support;
- a large number of additional plug-ins;
- support for multithreaded parsing;
- Exporting the address database to a large number of common formats;
- Possibility to search for addresses in files, WHOIS databases and usenet groups.