Operating system: Windows
Publisher: Source IT Software
Antivirus check: passed
Last revision: Last week
Power print is a feature-rich and intuitive software tool that offers an easy and efficient way of creating greeting cards, calendars, and posters using images from the computer, plugged-in cameras, or external drives, as well as printing them out. It supports various file formats, such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, ICO or PDF, and raw images from digital cameras, and it features editing and formatting tools to customize the item the way we want. The program provides a comprehensive yet cluttered interface that might take a while to master, showing a file browsing tree, the workstation, and a picture previewer. When a program is started a welcome page is displayed, which offers various tutorials to learn quickly what each optioin does, as well as individual wizards that guide us through the necessary steps to design calendars , cards and posters. It gives exact instructions to correctly create it.
HOW TO PRINT A PRESENTATION:
1. SELECT FILE>PRINT
Power print allows us to output quality prints from the images in our computer, camera or scanner.
2. SELECT THE PRINTER WE WANT TO PRINT.
3. FOR SETTINGS SELECT THE OPTIONS(SLIDES, PRINT LAYOUT, COLLATED, COLOR, EDIT HEADER& FOODER).
4. SELECT HOW MANY COPIES WE WANT.
5. SELECT PRINT.
Power print allows us to batch print all of the images in a folder, camera or selection at once. Wizards allows you to quickly and easily perform common printing tasks,such as creating tasks ,
album sized prints, greeting cards and thumbnall sheets.
1. WYSIWYG printing allows us to layout our print on-screen exactly as it will come out on paper.
2. Easily add text and file names to your printed images.
3. Create multi-sheet posters.
4. One-click creation of thumbnail indexes from a digital camera.
5. wizard allows us to quickly and easily perform common printing task.
6.creat greeting cards with a simple to use wizard.
7.supports Twain and USB complaint digital cameras and scanners.