The Bat! Professional is a multifunctional mail client that allows you to work comfortably with any number of mailboxes, as well as store and quickly sort a lot of e-mails. The client supports all known mail protocols (IMAP4, POP3, APOP and SMTP) and can also encrypt user data supporting PGP, GnuPG, S/MIME and traffic using SSL and TLS protocols. Has serious protection against spam and viruses.
The Bat! Professional offers truly unlimited possibilities in terms of working with electronic correspondence. E-mail sorting by sender's or recipient's name, subject or text, tags, date, message size and other parameters is supported. Also, the program allows you to print, copy, move, export, delete, create auto-replies to e-mails and reminders. There is a feature to set separate sorting rules for specific mailboxes. In addition, this mail agent has a multifunctional text editor with the ability to format text, check spelling and create quick templates for letters. Also, the program has a standalone address book, which allows you to work with all your contacts very quickly and conveniently. In addition, the application allows you to create backup copies of emails, folders, address book contacts, software settings, both in the general backup file and in a separate one for each mailbox. Scheduled backups and password protection for backups are supported.
The Bat! Professional is a paid version of The Bat!
- protection and privacy. A feature of The Bat! is the wide support of authentication and encryption protocols during e-mail correspondence. The Bat! is the most secure e-mail client, and it has been chosen by many companies for which privacy is a matter of life and death. The latest versions of The Bat! have smart security buttons for each individual message, which makes user information truly confidential;
- protection against malicious scripts. The other side of information security and protection is protection against malicious codes. Unlike other email applications, The Bat! does not automatically launch scripts. The advantage of The Bat! is that it has its own HTML viewer - Robin HTML Viewer, just like its own image viewer;
- a powerful encryption. Built-in PGP mechanism based on OpenSSL allows you to encrypt messages and add digital signatures to them. Free plugins are also supported;
- Smart Sorting Office. Smart Sorting Office is a powerful filtering system that not only sorts incoming, outgoing, read, and other messages, but can also automatically respond to messages using different templates. You can also use this system to redirect messages, print and export them;
- Message templates. In addition to the letter captions, The Bat! allows you to create different message templates. Each block, folder or contact in the address book can have its own set of templates for creating new messages or responding to messages. These templates will greatly speed up the process of composing a message, especially if the message has a certain format or frequently used text;
- Message Parking. This function prevents accidental deletion of an email. With this feature, you cannot move the message to another folder and the message cannot be deleted by automatic cleaning;
- Update and installation. The Bat! is compatible with the new Windows Vista Restart Manager (RM), which allows you to update the Windows components that are needed for The Bat! without rebooting The Bat! or Windows;
- the ability to connect to Microsoft Exchange. The Bat! connects to a Microsoft Exchange server using the native MAPI protocol to receive and send messages. To do this, you need to install Microsoft Office Outlook or the Microsoft Exchange Client to establish the Exchange connection that The Bat!
- a quick work with the address book. The address book provides quick methods of contact management. You can divide the addresses into groups based on certain criteria. For each contact you can set up a personal and working address, a personal template for faster communication with this user, and even a photo and S/MIME certificate;
- multilingual interface. The Bat! Allows you to change the interface language on the fly, without restarting the program. Currently 12 languages are supported;
- spell check. Spell-check dictionaries are included directly in the installation package.