USB Image Tool is a program that allows you to quickly create USB flash drive images. Often it is used by owners of mp3-players who connect to the computer via the above-mentioned interface. Due to the fact that the program uses sector-by-sector copying technology, disk images are created extremely quickly. However, the list of supported formats is very small. The program allows you to create only images with the extensions .ima and .imz (the latter uses zip-compression).
Otherwise, there are no complaints about USB Image Tool. The utility has a very user-friendly interface, allows you to view technical information about the Flash-disk and even create a list of "favorite" images to provide quick access to them. In addition, the program is free and easy to use.
- allows you to create images and contents of USB drives and mp3 players;
- allows you to instantly restore data from the created image;
- allows you to compress copied files to save disk space;
- allows you to view information about the connected media;
- allows you to create a list of favorite images.