Advanced RAR Password Recovery is an application for recovering lost passwords from RAR archives. As a rule, the process of recovering the password to the archive takes a long time. The user can see how much time has passed and what the average password recovery speed is. Selection is done in random mode. The user can speed up the password recovery process by providing the program with additional data regarding the characters used in the password (their case, use of digits, spaces, special characters, etc.), as well as the estimated length of the password. Supports work with self-extracting archives, Brutfors using non-Latin characters and work in the background.
- User-friendly and easy-to-use user interface;
- it is possible to use several instances of the program simultaneously, each of which works with one protected file;
- any compression methods are supported;
- self-extracting archives are supported;
- it is possible to select a custom character set for the "brute force" attack (non-English characters are supported);
- it is possible to suspend the program at any time. Resumption is supported;
- can operate in the background using the processor only when it is idle.