AnyReader effectively copies corrupted data from any media and insecure connections if it cannot be done using standard methods. AnyReader is also able to resume downloading from another computer if it has been interrupted (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks).
Usually, when the computer is unable to copy a file from the corrupted disk, it stops the operation and deletes the part of the file that it has already copied. AnyReader will continue to copy the file until the end, but if after several attempts, the files are not recovered, AnyReader will replace them with empty spaces.
AnyReader enables recovery and continuation of data copying from corrupted sources or interrupted downloads.
Supported data sources: Flash, LAN/Wi-Fi, HDD, CD/DVD, Floppy, USB Flash.
- Reading files from disks with physical damage;
- Reading files from disks with problems such as bad data sectors, scratches, etc;
- Copying data from unreliable network connections;
- the size of the files is not limited;
- a simple and intuitive interface.