Audio DVD Creator is a small utility that will help you to create audio DVD and audio CDs. It can not only create and record discs, but also help you ripping from your audio discs. The received files can be left on the computer or added to a new project. Audio DVD Creator has a wide range of recording quality settings. You can choose the high quality - about 6 hours PCM 48kHz/16bits, sacrificing volume or lower quality - about 45 hours AC3 192kbps.
After the music is processed by the program, you will get a DVD disc that can be played on any DVD player like a regular video disc. You can create your own background theme in the program for the main menu and for all sections of your project. After processing the files by the program, you can always write them down right away.
- allows you to fit up to 6-7 CD-Audio discs on a single DVD, while maintaining excellent audio quality;
- allows you to fit on one DVD up to several thousand songs in good quality;
- supports automatic creation of DVD menus;
- Create up to 99 DVD titles in the menu;
- burn audio DVD to DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW directly from the program;
- Create DVD audio files on your hard drive;
- The output format is fully compatible with the DVD-Video standard and can be played on any household DVD player;
- support for most common formats: wma, wmv, asf, rm, ogg and FLAC, and even AC3.