Channel Code Copy of Compact Discs (CCCD)
CCCD is a software for Windows that helps users to make a digital copy of their Compact Discs (CDs) and store them in digital format in their computer. It is a simple and efficient software that allows users to transfer their CDs to digital formats with just a few clicks.
is that it enables multiple copies of a CD to be made with ease.
1. Rip your CDs to a variety of digital formats including WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG and FLAC.
2. Transfer your CDs to external storage devices such as an external hard drive or USB flash drive.
3. Convert your CDs to digital audio formats compatible with the most popular music players, including iTunes
, Windows Media Player and more.
4. Automatically detect and correct errors in the CD audio data to ensure the best quality audio output.
5. Automatically detect the CD's track titles and automatically add them to the audio file titles.
6. Automatically remove silence from the beginning and end of the tracks, resulting in shorter audio files.
7. Create high quality digital copies of your CDs with the highest bitrate available.
8. Preserve the original CD's track order and ID3 tags.
9. Choose from a variety of output formats for your digital copies.
10. Automatically detect the CD's genre and add it to the audio file tags.
11. Create a backup of your audio files with the CCCD archive feature.
12. Automatically detect and delete duplicated tracks from your CD collection.
13. Enjoy the convenience of drag and drop support for adding CDs to your CCCD library.
14. Access a wide range of audio editing features for customizing your audio files.
15. View detailed information about your CDs and audio files such as track duration, bitrate, sample rate and more.
16. Enjoy the convenience of a user-friendly interface and intuitive controls.