Cyberduck is an easy-to-use tool designed to work with files located on remote FTP servers. It allows you not only to view directories and download files located in them, but also to open them. It is even possible to call third party applications directly inside the Cyberduck interface. The utility allows you to connect not only to FTP, but also to TLS, SFTP and WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Storage, Google Docs, Windows Azure and Rackspace Cloud Files services.
The graphical interface of the application is quite simple. The upper part contains a panel with controls that allows you to connect to the desired server, get information about it, update the content, upload data, and search for a specific file. Below is a large window that displays files and folders of the currently opened directory. Cyberduck also has tools for convenient sorting of files, setting speed limits for receiving/receiving files, automatic connection in case of loss of connection to the server, and so on.
- friendly user interface;
- working with a lot of different servers;
- Availability of search and sorting functions by various parameters;
- the possibility of limiting the speed of reception and return;
- Open files directly in the application using third-party programs;
- Automatic resumption of interrupted downloads;
- the program is distributed free of charge.