Devart, trustest European software developer since 1997, has made available completely free of charge, their dbForge SQL Decryptor tool for Microsoft SQL databases. This tool is usually sold as a part of their comprehensive SQL Tools package.
It is useful for decrypting all manner of database objects, including triggers, functions, views, and stored procedures, and includes batch mode and caching capability. The user interface is very responsive to everything you expect in a high-end utility, such as syntax highlighting and support for Unicode characters.
Decrypts all database object types in most versions of Microsoft SQL Server
Requires no DAC connection!
Works with all versions of Microsoft SQL Server
Familiar Microsoft-style Object Explorer allows multiple instances and access to all databases
Decrypts all standard object types
Batch decryption wizard
Save definitions to file
Easily restore T-SQL body
USER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
If you're looking for a tool that you can use to decrypt not just the procedures and triggers on your SQL Server, but also the functions and views, then you must check out dbForge SQL Decrypter for Windows. This program is compatible with almost all of the released versions of SQL Server, as well as most of the editions. Best of all, you don't need a DAC connection to use this program.
dbForge SQL Decrypter is a powerful and reliable utility designed to help you decrypt encrypted SQL Server objects and scripts. It can quickly decrypt stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, triggers, and queries, and does not require any knowledge of the underlying SQL text. It also provides a variety of options for customizing the decryption process and optimizing performance.
1. dbForge SQL Decrypter is a useful tool for decrypting SQL Server database objects.
2. It's very intuitive and easy to use, and the results are accurate.
3. It allowed me to quickly decrypt objects in just a few minutes.
4. The documentation is clear and easy to understand.
5. I was able to decrypt objects from a variety of databases, including Oracle and SQL Server.
6. The software was able to decrypt objects from old versions of SQL Server.
7. It was also able to decrypt objects from encrypted backups.
8. The interface is simple and user friendly.
9. It was also able to decrypt multiple objects at once.
10. The price is quite reasonable for the features it offers.
1. I found dbForge SQL Decrypter to be very intuitive and easy to use.
2. It was fast, efficient and able to decrypt my SQL data with no issues.
3. It also provided a nice, clear view of the decrypted data.
4. The features are well-integrated, making it a very helpful tool.
5. I found the customer support to be prompt and helpful.
DbForge SQL Decrypter is a great tool for decrypting SQL Server database obects - I found it to be simple to use, and very effecive in decrypting large numbers of SQL Server objects quikly and with minimal effort.
This software is designed to decrypt encrypted SQL Server database objects. It enables users to remove encryption from Stored Procedures, Views, User-Defined Functions, and Triggers. Additionally, it supports batch decryption and allows users to save decrypted objects as SQL scripts or export them to a database. The software has an intuitive interface and is easy to use, making it a useful tool for developers and database administrators.