Digital Media Converter is a simple and convenient program for converting media files from one format to another. The program supports almost all common formats and can work in batch mode. It has several preset settings - you can get either good quality files or small files in one click.
You can easily convert video files for viewing on your iPod, PSP or other portable devices, or create videos for DVD. In addition, you can extract audio from the video clip or save only audio tracks, or use advanced settings to change the frame size, audio/video codec compression ratio and more. You can change the volume level, split the file into segments, adjust the brightness and contrast of the files to be converted, etc. You don't need to be a professional to use Digital Media Converter.
- converts between AVI, 3GP, MP4, QuickTime MOV, FLV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (PAL, NTSC), WMV, DVR-MS, OGM, VOB, ASF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis (OGG), AMR, M4A, WMA, RealAudio, Audio CD, AU, SND and AIFF;
- Rip Audio CD;
- the ability to select files and entire folders for batch conversion;
- extract audio tracks from video files and movies;
- possibility to increase volume in converted files up to 400%;
- the ability to reduce the file size;
- Automatically detects and fixes many types of file format problems during conversion;
- Split files into smaller parts at specified points, or automatically by size or duration;
- change audio and video properties independently;
- ability to save your own tags when encoding to Windows Media (WMV and WMA) and MP3 formats;
- Converts DVR-MS files created in Windows Media Center;
- Converts DVD video between PAL and NTSC standards;
- adjusts the brightness and contrast of video files;
- Video resizing;
- keeps the aspect ratio of the video in the file;
- Change the number of audio channels;
- Built-in audio and video search on your computer for mass conversion and other features.