File Attribute Changer
is a powerful Windows utility that enables users to quickly and easily modify the attributes of multiple files and folders. With File Attribute Changer
, users can change the attributes of multiple files and folders at once, including the read-only, hidden, system, archive, and compressed attributes. The program also enables users to add, remove, and change timestamps of files and folders, as well as view and edit the NTFS extended attributes.
File Attribute Changer allows users to quickly and easily change the attributes of multiple files simultaneously.
• Change the attributes of multiple files and folders at once
• Add, remove, and change timestamps of multiple files and folders
• View and edit NTFS extended attributes
• Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface
• Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
• Standalone application – no installation required
• Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
• Portable version of the program available
• Lightweight and efficient – only takes up a few megabytes of disk space
• Supports command line parameters for advanced users
• Completely free of charge
File Attribute Changer is an incredibly useful program for any user who needs to quickly and easily modify the attributes of multiple files and folders. With its intuitive user interface and advanced features, File Attribute Changer makes changing the attributes of multiple files and folders a breeze. The program is available as a standalone application, so there’s no need to install it – just download the program and run it. It’s also lightweight and efficient, taking up only a few megabytes of disk space. And best of all, it’s completely free of charge!