Free Audio Recorder allows you to capture audio from a variety of sources: CD/DVD discs, computer line input, microphones, Internet radio, cassettes and other devices. All captured audio can be saved to WAV, MP3 and OGG files.
Free Audio Recorder consumes no more than 1% of system resources.
- creates audio recordings of CD quality;
- very economical use of system resources;
- uses the latest Lame MP3 Encoder;
- on the fly, no temporary files are created;
- intuitive control of the output file, including a set of built-in presets;
- Diagnostics of the audio device and printing of detailed information;
- Support for most modern sound cards, including multi-channel, professional and external USB;
- supports multiple sound cards in the same system simultaneously;
- all events are logged for future diagnostics;
- capture and record sound from any available source;
- recording in WAV, MP3 and OGG format;
- support of 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.