Free Audio Recorder allows you to capture audio from a variety of sources: CD/DVD discs, computer line input, microphones, Internet radio, cassettes and other devices. All captured audio can be saved to WAV, MP3 and OGG files.
Free Audio Recorder consumes no more than 1% of system resources.
- creates audio recordings of CD quality;
- very economical use of system resources;
- uses the latest Lame MP3 Encoder;
- on the fly, no temporary files are created;
- intuitive control of the output file, including a set of built-in presets;
- Diagnostics of the audio device and printing of detailed information;
- Support for most modern sound cards, including multi-channel, professional and external USB;
- supports multiple sound cards in the same system simultaneously;
- all events are logged for future diagnostics;
- capture and record sound from any available source;
- recording in WAV, MP3 and OGG format;
- support of 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
USER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Free Audio Recorder is captures audio and allows the user to convert it to WAV, MP3, and OGG files. You can use audio from CDs, DVDs, microphones, Internet radio, and more. It uses less than 1% of total system resources.
This enables the capacity to record online music for a MP3 player.It has a ID system to label information about the music,artist,name of song.There is an offer for a test trial for up to 5 songs to see if it is right for you.
In this audio recorder is free for windows, and great application, this are two options, audio editor and sound recorder which is very compatible for sound recording.
Free Audio Recorder is a powerful audio recording software that can record any sound from your computer, microphone, or other audio input devices. It supports a wide range of audio formats, including MP3, WAV, AIFF, and more. With its intuitive interface, you can easily record, edit, and share your recordings with anyone. The software also includes advanced features such as sound effects, volume control, and more.
1. The Free Audio Recorder software is easy to use and provides good quality recordings.
2. It offers various audio formats and options, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, and OGG.
3. The interface is intuitive and allows for quick access to recording options.
4. The audio recorder can be used to record audio from various sources, including the microphone, line-in, and audio files.
5. The software is lightweight and does not consume too much of the computer's resources.
6. It has an audio editor that allows for basic editing of the audio files.
7. The recordings are saved in a variety of formats, such as WAV, MP3, and WMA.
8. The software has a built-in timer that allows you to set the duration of the recording.
9. It is possible to convert the recordings to other formats.
10. The recordings can be shared online with ease.
I found the Free Audio Recorder software to be quite intuitive and easy to use. The sound quality of the recordings was surprisingly good. I was also able to use it to record audio from multiple sources at the same time. The interface had plenty of options to adjust the recording quality. The only issue I encountered was that I had to restart the app a few times during the recording session.
This software allows users to record audio from various sources such as microphones, CDs, and online streaming services. It offers a user-friendly interface, real-time monitoring of recordings, and the ability to save files in various formats. Other features include scheduled recordings, automatic silence detection, and editing tools for trimming and enhancing recordings.
Free Audio Recorder software is a simple and user-friendly tool for recording audio on Windows computers.