Iso9660 Analyzer Tool
The Iso9660 Analyzer Tool
is a powerful and easy-to-use software program designed to help users analyze the contents of an ISO9660 image. It provides an efficient way to explore the structure of the disk image and view the content of its files and folders.
The Iso9660 Analyzer Tool provides an easy way to detect and analyze errors in ISO 9660 disk images.
• Support for all versions of ISO9660 disk images (version 1, 2, 3 and Joliet)
• A graphical user interface that makes it easy to explore the structure of the image
• Automatically detects and displays the contents of ISO9660 images
• View and extract files and folders from the image
• View and export the data stored in the image
• View detailed information about each file and folder, including size, date and time, attributes, and more
• Create and mount a virtual drive
to access the contents of the image
• Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
• Easy to use and requires no special knowledge
• Supports both physical and virtual disk images
• Supports a variety of image formats (ISO, BIN, CCD, NRG, IMG, UDF, and more)
• Includes a comprehensive help system
The Iso9660 Analyzer Tool offers a wide range of features to make analyzing and extracting content from ISO9660 images easier and faster. It provides a graphical user interface that allows users to quickly explore the structure of the disk image and view the content of its files and folders. It also allows users to view detailed information about each file and folder, including size, date and time, attributes, and more.
The Iso9660 Analyzer Tool is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems, and supports a variety of image formats (ISO, BIN, CCD, NRG, IMG, UDF, and more). It is easy to use and requires no special knowledge, making it an ideal tool for anyone looking to analyze and extract content from ISO9660 images.