Driver Magician Lite identifies all the electronic components of your computer and extracts their drivers from the operating system to allow you to back them up for later recovery.
Now that you are formatting your hard drive and reinstalling or upgrading your operating system, you can recover all your reserved drivers as easily and quickly as if you were holding original drives from the hardware manufacturers.
- supports four ways to back up your computer's device drivers;
- restores device drivers from backups with a single click of the mouse;
- Updates your PC device drivers to improve system performance and stability;
- uninstall device drivers;
- Operational and updatable device driver identification database;
- detects and recognizes unknown devices;
- can also reserve items such as My Documents and the system registry;
- restores most of the items from the backups;
- provides detailed information on all PC hardware drivers;
- reserves all drivers to the auto-installation packages (.EXE), so you can then restore them without installing the Driver Magician.