WARNING: The development of the program is discontinued and its operation is not guaranteed. The latest version is available on our website.
PSRemote is a Canon PowerShot digital camera software. Allows you to perform a number of operations with the camera via USB cable from a personal computer.
PSRemote has the ability to save all camera settings and restore them when using the camera again. The advantage is that it can be used and controlled up to 5 meters (16 feet) away via a USB cable. PSRemote is designed for Canon PowerShot Pro1, G6, S2 IS, S3 IS, S80, S70, A520, etc.
- The camera can be controlled from a personal computer with Windows operating system;
- to control the camera from a distance. The function is indispensable when working in uncomfortable conditions;
- the ability to control the resulting image directly on your monitor screen;
- makes it possible to preview images, with high quality playback, to evaluate the results obtained;
- improved image quality for online auctions and online stores;
- The ability to improve image quality in low light conditions;
- access to camera settings when working through a PC;
- Set a specific sequence of shots;
- Possibility of automatic shooting with the use of motion detector (additional Webcam Zone Trigger equipment required)