WIDI Recognition System Standard is a powerful tool for recognizing music from a computer. It converts your digital music recordings into MIDI commands (Wave to MIDI, mp3 to MIDI).
The tools included in the WIDI Recognition System allow both manual editing and built-in automatic algorithms, which greatly simplify the musician's work - what previously took several hours, the program can do almost automatically in just a few minutes.
WIDI Recognition System Standard is able to recognize music containing a lot of voices and works with mp3 files, wave, CD tracks, and many others, outputting a note record that can be edited or saved in MIDI format. Also as sources, the program can use the sound coming directly from the microphone or line input without recording it to a file, allowing on the fly to convert the sound of a non-MIDI instrument into MIDI commands, which can already be performed by any other instrument with the help of MIDI synthesizer. For example, the guitar sound can be converted into violin or piano sound in this way.
You can create MIDI files:
to convert to a musical format and make changes.
to use in a cell phone as a call.
Play a melody on any MIDI-compatible instrument.
to use in any music editor.
create a preview function for mp3 collections, etc.
- includes the latest recognition algorithms, including drumming recognition;
- real-time recognition module;
- Analysis of the tonality and arrangement of instruments;
- The Recognition Wizard makes it easy to get acquainted with the process;
- Batch recognition module for processing multiple files at a time;
- a translation manager that allows you to switch the interface language and others.