Active Partition Recovery is used to restore deleted data. The key feature of the program is the fact that it can be run under both Windows and DOS operating systems. Besides, Active Partition Recovery can be burned to CD and used in boot mode. Of course, the application allows you to recover individual files, but it is often used to recover entire partitions. This feature is very useful if you accidentally formatted the wrong partition when installing Windows.
The program allows you to create backups of MBR partition tables and hard disk sectors. Even if the structure of the hard drive partition tables was corrupted by a virus, Active Partition Recovery will be able to recover the data stored on it. The program allows you to create images, correct BOOT.INI, work with large hard drives, edit boot sectors, and so on. In general, it's a pretty advanced tool to help you save important data.
- Display detailed technical information about physical disks;
- support for IDE, SATA and SCSI drives;
- support for large capacity hard drives;
- support for all common file systems;
- Possibility of detecting primary and additional partitions.