A distinctive feature of Aptana Studio from other applications of this type is the built-in ftp-client. The user only needs to make the necessary settings once and then start working on the web project. The program has open source code available for editing and editing and is distributed absolutely free of charge, not being a commercial project.
- IDE application with support for frequently used programming languages;
- the ability to work remotely on the creation and maintenance of the site;
- open source code;
- support for JQuery, YUI, Dojo, Ext JS, MooTools, etc;
- ability to embed powerful plugins for PHP, Python, Ruby On Rails;
- is distributed free of charge.