AS SSD Benchmark is a very simple and practical utility designed for testing solid state drives. Externally, the program resembles CrystalDiskMark a little bit, but it is "tailored" only for SSDs. After a few simple tests, which, by the way, last for a few seconds, this utility will be able to display data on the maximum read and write speeds, as well as collect some technical information about the drive. The program detects these drives itself and gives you the option to choose from a list of drives. Additional tests allow you to determine the speed of copying game files, creating ISO, as well as the speed of data compression. They are all presented as separate tools.
Other advantages of AS SSD Benchmark include the fact that the application does not require installation. In order to start the tests, just unpack the archive and run the executable file. The program will leave no "traces" in the registry and temporary files. The only "activity traces" of AS SSD Benchmark will be text-based test reports and their results. In general, we have before us an extremely convenient benchmark, which has proved itself perfectly in "combat conditions".
- can quickly determine the maximum read and write speeds to SSDs;
- does not require installation on a computer and does not leave the keys in the system registry;
- has a simple interface that resembles the one in CrystalDiskMark;
- automatically detects all connected media;
- allows you to define the supported file compression speed.