Auslogics Driver Updater is a tool for updating drivers for a wide variety of system devices. There is no doubt about the quality and reliability of this product, as it was created by developers from Auslogics, who "ate" the dog on small highly specialized system utilities. This solution, as well as other "creations" of the company, is characterized by ease of use. When you run Auslogics for the first time, Driver Updater will start troubleshooting your computer by itself, detecting outdated and missing drivers. The results of the analysis will be presented in the form of a pie chart, clearly indicating the relationship between "fresh" and "stale" software.
Naturally, all outdated drivers will be updated by the program. The user just needs to agree to the update, and Auslogics Driver Updater will do the rest. Update occurs in an automatic mode so that "to go" on official sites and independently to load from there of the driver, you do not have to. The program also includes a tool for creating and restoring backups of existing drivers. It is interesting to note that the user can create a "backup" of the software for all devices, or for a separate category.
- diagnoses the system by automatically detecting outdated and missing software;
- can update and install drivers in the background;
- includes driver backup tools for all devices or a separate category;
- always finds the latest versions of the software;
- automatically enables system analysis at the first start up.