AutoGK (Auto Gordian Knot) is a software package for converting a DVD to DivX/XviD.
Can take off all sorts of protection from DVDs. Supports AC3, DTS, CBR MP3 audio output (including VBR MP3); XviD or DivX video output.
Simple and convenient to use.
- DVD/VOB files (hard disk, no encryption), MPEG2 streams, MPEG1 (including multi-program) and AVI/ DV input sources.
- Output formats are XviD or DivX (5 / 6).
- Incoming audio tracks AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA.
- Audio tracks AC3, DTS, MPA, CBR / VBR MP3.
- Two audio tracks in AVI files.
- External (VOBsub) or internal (burnt-in) subtitles (with support for Forced Subs).
- Input/output HDTV resolution (up to 1920x ***) and frame rate (50/60fps).
- Automatic trimming and cutting depending on the compressibility of the raw material for better results.
- Auto Input source detection: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID.
- Automatic deinterlacing and IVTC.
- Automatically split into parts of the main video and external subtitles for burning to multiple CDs.
and many other possibilities.