Auto Poweron & Shutdown is an easy-to-use application that allows you to turn your computer on at a certain time from sleep mode without having to log in to your BIOS. It is possible to set up automatic login to the operating system at a specific time and date, as well as to restrict access until the password is entered. The program supports most popular motherboards.
It is also worth noting that there is a built-in task scheduler. It allows you to start and close applications, open web pages, and display messages at a set time. If necessary, Auto Poweron & Shutdown is able to synchronize the system time with the atomic clock via the Internet.
- Switch the computer on from sleep mode (standby mode);
- execution of various macros, useful function for operations such as TV recording;
- start and close programs, open files, web pages at any specified time;
- Play MP3, WMA, WAV files at any given time;
- automatic login (Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7);
- Shut down or reboot the computer, log out, lock out sessions, turn off the monitor at any specified time;
- to synchronize computer time with the atomic clock.