(Cell Lineage Inference by Bayesian) is a software package designed for the automated inference of cell lineage trees from single-cell expression data. The software is based on a Bayesian model and performs fast, accurate, and reliable construction of cell lineages from single-cell expression data.
CLIB offers a unified, customizable interface for developing command-line applications with minimal setup effort.
* Automated inference of cell lineages: CLIB
uses a Bayesian model to construct cell lineages from single-cell expression data. The software can quickly and accurately identify cell lineages and predict their evolutionary paths.
* Comprehensive data analysis: CLIB offers a range of data analysis options, including the ability to analyze expression data from multiple samples, as well as the ability to infer trajectory patterns and identify clones in the data.
* Visualization of cell lineages: CLIB provides users with the ability to visualize inferred cell lineages in a phylogenetic tree format. This allows for easy comparison of the inferred lineage tree with other cell lineages.
* Integration with other software: CLIB is designed to be easily integrated with other software packages, such as R or MATLAB. This allows users to seamlessly incorporate CLIB into their existing workflow.
* Highly customizable: CLIB is highly customizable, allowing users to tailor the software to their specific needs. This includes the ability to adjust parameters such as the number of genes to use, the size of the data set, and the type of analysis to be performed.
* Comprehensive documentation: CLIB is accompanied by comprehensive documentation that provides detailed instructions on how to use the software. This includes step-by-step tutorials and examples to help users get started.
* Cost-effective: CLIB is designed to be cost-effective, allowing users to use the software without incurring high expenses. This makes it an ideal solution for researchers working on a budget.
* Open-source: CLIB is open-source and is freely available for download. This allows users to modify the software for their own use and to collaborate with other users in the development of the software.