Crosti is an interesting program that will allow you to easily create diagrams for cross embroidery using graphic images or photos. At the same time, all the user has to do is to upload the image to the utility, and then it will automatically convert it into a scheme, which can be saved to a separate file or edited beforehand.
The graphical interface of the program is extremely simple and convenient, so that even inexperienced users can orientate themselves in the functions. There is a set of tools that allow you to rotate and resize the picture, reduce the number of colors used, the location of half-crosses, edit the color palette, and so on. The utility supports a large number of input formats, and also allows you to save images in a wide range of output formats. This allows it to be used as a graphic image converter. And in conclusion, it is worth mentioning that Crosti is distributed free of charge.
- Convert images to cross-embroidery schemes;
- possibility to edit color palette, number of colors, image size and other parameters;
- support for a large number of input and output formats, allowing the program to be used as a converter;
- distribution free of charge;
- Russian language support.