ComiPo! - is a manga program that lets people who can't paint "create". The essence of creating comics with the help of this program is to "drag and drop" ready-made graphic elements into the desired part of the slide. The program offers ready-made templates for pages, scenes and dialog boxes. It also has a library with characters, backgrounds and other objects that may be needed when working on a comic book. Absolutely all characters and objects in the library are three-dimensional. It is necessary for the user to be able to "rotate" the added element and to give it the necessary angle/position. A separate section of the library is devoted to graphic designations of all kinds of sound effects ("Boom", "Bang" and so on). When you add a new item to a slide, ComiPo! opens a separate menu where you can adjust its size, perspective and other parameters. In general, it is not difficult to get used to the program. The ready-made comic strip can be saved in popular graphic formats.
In addition to comic book creation tools, ComiPo! also includes tools for working on graphic novels. This genre of interactive games is popular with gamers around the world and even highlighted as a separate category in the Steam store. So far, the functionality to work with graphic novels in ComiPo! is not too "rich". In particular, the programme does not have the function of publishing ready-made projects. In the future, developers promise to develop this area.
ComiPo! - it's a pay-per-view program with a trial period. Unfortunately, she has no free alternatives.
- allows you to create manga for people who do not have drawing skills;
- Work on the project is done by dragging and dropping graphic elements to the desired part of the page;
- includes a library of characters, objects, dialog boxes, visual effects, and so on;
- the added objects can be shaped or angled as desired;
- offers ready-made page templates;
- can be used to create interactive graphic novels;
- has a very simple and clear interface with separate parameter menus for each item.