QuarkXPress is a software program designed for layout of various printing products - newspapers, magazines, brochures, catalogues, etc. QuarkXPress allows you to create not only paper layouts, but also designs for ebooks, websites and interactive applications (Flash). For 25 years of its presence in the market QuarkXPress has managed to gain respect among designers and DTP professionals around the world - the program supports international color standards and can automatically identify potential problems already at the stage of pre-press preparation. The application supports drag-and-drop and hotkeys, allows you to work with transparency and effects (falling shadows, etc.), manage layers, align graphic elements on the layout, fine-tune text parameters (kerning, tracking, transfers, etc.). QuarkXPress supports Unicode and OpenType fonts, can import tables and texts from Word and Excel documents, and can also import graphics in PSD, EPS, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, PostScript, and TIFF formats. QuarkXPress can automatically update the elements used in layouts (texts, images), apply styles, and automatically monitor compliance with project specifications.
- a wide range of tools for working with layouts, texts and graphics;
- automatic control over compliance with the project specification;
- Automatic identification of potential problems at the pre-press stage;
- support for a variety of graphics formats;
- data import from Excel and Word;
- Possibility to design e-books, websites and web applications.