DraftSight is a specialized software designed primarily for architects, engineers and designers. This application allows you to work with DXF and DWG files. It allows you to create, edit and view such documents, as well as sort and organize them. The program has a pretty user-friendly interface and rich functionality, because since the launch in 2011 has already gathered a multimillion-dollar army of fans around the world.
Among the most important features of DraftSight are the ability to create binary files, ASCII files, built-in tools for working with bitmap graphics, printing of drawings, the ability to create multi-page PDF documents, as well as support for many formats for export and import. The program is distributed free of charge.
- Full support for DWG and DXF files;
- the ability to add external links;
- simple and intuitive graphical interface;
- working with binary and ASCII files;
- Close integration with eDrawings service.