Express Burn is a small and fast CD burner. The main features are simplicity and speed. Able to create discs of the following formats: Audio CD, MP3 CD, MP3 DVD, MP3 DVD, Data CD and Data DVD (regular discs with any data), Video DVD, Video Bly-ray (BD), Data Blu-ray (BD).
The interface of Express Burn is very simple. It consists of several tools divided into six tabs:
Audio - in this tab you can record music CDs, choose to burn Audio CD, MP3 CD and MP3 DVD, and create a copy of the disc and listen to the selected songs;
Video - here you can choose to burn Video DVD or Video Blu-ray discs, you can also manage partitions and create a simple menu, set up the format of PAL or NTSC TV systems and specify the quality, you can choose between high quality, medium and manual settings. It is possible to connect an external codec;
Data - partition for burning any data, you can also select CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs, create a copy of the disc and select the file system. ISO+Joliet, Hybrid and UDF are available;
ISO is this section for ISO disk images. Here you can create images or burn to clean discs.
Tools - here you can find tools and settings, specify a temporary directory for files, normalize sound when creating an Audio CD, connect the built-in codec for video and clear rewritable CD/DVD discs so on;
Suite - here you can select and install other useful utilities from NCH Software, such as WavePad, PhotoPad, Photostage, VideoPad and others.
Record the following types of discs:
- Data CDs (great for backups);
- Audio-CDs (for regular CD players);
- Mp3 CDs (alternative to audio CDs);
- Video DVD (for viewing on regular DVD players);
- Data DVD (4.5 GB per disc);
- Blu-ray discs (25GB/50GB).
Recording of audio CDs:
- The sound is recorded directly by digital recording (so you get excellent sound quality);
- support for wav, mp3, wma, au, aiff, Ra, ogg, flac, aac and many other sound formats for recording;
- can burn audio CDs in an easy way (without pausing between tracks);
- normalization of volume.
Create a Video DVD:
- the video will be encoded and recorded in a standard format for DVD players;
- Support for avi, mpg, vob, asf, wmv, mp4, ogm and other video formats that have a basic DirectShow codec;
- Select the screen width;
- Record video files in PAL or NTSC.
Burn data to CD or DVD:
- Exrpess Burn can burn ISO data and images to DVDs and Blu-ray discs (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL);
- Data disks support multi-level folders and long file names.