Operating system: Windows
Publisher: FoxEasy Software Inc
Antivirus check: passed
Last revision: Last week
Fox Flash Decompiler is a powerful tool for converting flash applications to EXE format. The conversion process takes just a few seconds and ensures high quality output. The program is equipped with a convenient navigation system and the ability to choose the appropriate set of conversion settings for different needs of users. Conversion from SWF to EXE format has never been so easy and fast!
With Fox Flash Decompiler, you can export all content elements of any SWF file (images, sounds, dynamic texts, links, fonts, graphics, videos, active scripts) and save them on your hard drive in various formats. In addition, there is a function to export the contents of SWF files back to the FLA format for editing in the native software environment.
- Convert flash applications to EXE format;
- support for switching between SWF and EXE files;
- Decompilation of active scripts and accurate display of all multimedia elements of flash applications;
- ability to edit dynamic texts in the source SWF file;
- Possibility to replace images in the original SWF file;
- Export the contents of flash applications for editing in FLA format;
- review and preview of any element before exporting;
- built-in SWF player.