GoodSync combines simplicity and reliability with ease of use. It allows you to automatically synchronize files between desktops and laptops, smartphones, PDAs, removable disks, etc., as well as back up your data on FTP and WebDAV servers using an innovative algorithm. In addition to the usual version, the program also has a portable version (which does not require installation). It is called GoodSync2Go and contains all the same functions as the GoodSync installation.
After the first start of the program a trial period will begin, after which the programs will switch to the limited functionality mode and offer to purchase a license.
Easy to use window interface:
- makes scheduled multiple folder synchronizations in one click;
- automatic pop-up context prompts in the work;
- minimum number of questions before starting the synchronization;
- multilingual user interface with support for localized file names.
Performs all possible methods of synchronization of folders and files:
- changes and deletions of files are saved in the database;
- The innovative algorithm does not rely entirely on the accuracy and precision of the file system;
- synchronization of actual directories;
- Virtual and any other file systems are supported.
Can be used in various scenarios:
- Synchronize data between your desktop and laptop;
- Update and backup files via LAN or the Internet;
- can simultaneously synchronize more than 2 directories;
- makes backups and backups of data between work and home computers;
- synchronizes removable (USB key, flash drive, CD-RW) devices with local disks.