ImageMagick is an absolutely free program designed for creating, composing and editing any bitmaps. One of the main advantages of this utility is that it supports a large number of image formats. ImageMagick supports about 100 formats, including EXR, DPX, GIF, JPEG-2000, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PhotoCD, Postscript, TIFF and SVG. With this application, you can perform a large number of operations, such as conversion, rotation, mirroring, transformation and cropping, changing colors and applying a variety of effects. This allows you to easily edit your photos. ImageMagick also includes a tool for determining the "technical" characteristics of a graphic file.
We cannot ignore the fact that ImageMagick is distributed free of charge. Moreover, the program has open source code and is easily "modifiable". Sources are available in many languages.
- the ability to convert images to different formats;
- Transformation of the image (rotation, resizing, adjustment to the required standard and deformation);
- drawing and drawing tools, as well as the ability to add text;
- creation of GIF-animation;
- Adding various special effects: shadows, artificial spots, leaf folding and much more;
- to display the image data.