Kerio WinRoute Firewall sets new standards in diversity, security and user access control. Designed for corporate networks, it protects against external attacks and viruses and can deny access to websites based on their content.
The Kerio WinRoute Firewall Network Address Storage firewall offers detailed rules for determining all outbound and outbound Internet traffic. The Network Rule Wizard helps you quickly set up a firewall.
Quick Internet Sharing InstallationSupport for DSL modems, cable modems, ISDN, satellite, telephone or wireless connections allows the administrator to use the Kerio WinRoute Firewall in networks of any size and in all locations. Users can share one or more connections. Keep reading.
Kerio Protection WinRoute Firewall provides optional scanning of incoming and outgoing HTTP and FTP traffic for viruses. In addition to the version with built-in McAfee antivirus, there are several other antivirus features available to choose from.
Support for Voice over IP
UPnPKerio WinRoute Firewall support is a router and firewall that was developed for corporate networks. The administration console can be installed separately to make secure settings from anywhere on the network.
- antivirus control clears HTTP, FTP, SMTP and POP3 traffic;
- Control of visits prevents some websites from being visited by users;
- The Kerio VPN client securely connects remote workers to the network with just one click;
- transparent proxy cache server speeds up loading from the network;
- Firewall authorization allows you to set web access restrictions for specific users.