ZoneAlarm Pro includes five interconnected protection services that form an easy-to-use all-round protection.
Unlike any other security utility, ZoneAlarm includes a network security system (firewall), Internet blocking, application control and dynamically assigned security levels and zones.
Combining these elements gives you the strongest protection against threats.
- easy-to-use firewall blocks hackers and other unknown threats. Invisibility mode automatically makes your PC invisible to anyone on the Internet;
- keeps personal data safe, deletes adware cookies, blocks pop-ups, advertisements, and more;
- Quarantine for suspicious email attachments and blocking of virus messages.
Supported mail protocols:
- POP3 (inbound only) - available in ZoneAlarm products;
- SMTP (outgoing only) - not available in free ZoneAlarm;
- HTTP (Junk email filtering in conjunction with Outlook or Outlook Express) - only available in ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite;
- IMAP4 (inbound only) - IMAP4 is not available for virus scan. - Only ZoneAlarm Antivirus and ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite are supported.
- Internet Explorer 5.5, 6.0 SP1, 6.0 SP2 7.0 SP2;
- Netscape Navigator 7.2, 8.0 Beta;
- FireFox 1.00 and higher;
- MSN Explorer 6.0 and higher;
- AOL 9.0.
Supported IM clients:
- MSN 6.2.0205 and higher;
- Windows Messenger 18.104.22.1689 and higher;
- Yahoo! IM 5.5.1226 and higher;
- Yahoo! Japan IM* 22.214.171.1245 and higher;
- AOL IM 5.2.3292 and higher;
- ICQ Pro 2003b and higher;
- ICQ Lite 5.0 and higher;
- Trillian (/MSN/YIM/AIM/ICQ) 0.74i and higher;
- Trillian Pro (/MSN/YIM/AIM/ICQ) 1.0 and higher;
- GAIM (/MSN/YIM/AIM/ICQ) 0.74 and higher;
- Miranda (MSN/YIM/ICQ) 0.3.2 and higher.