All applications that are based on the .NET Framework architecture require appropriate libraries to work. To date, almost all popular programs will not work without the Framework, so its presence on the computer of any self-respecting user is mandatory. Programs made on the .NET Framework platform have great features, good performance and ease of use. Since the applications that are made with these libraries have certain advantages, many developers initially choose Framework as the platform for the future program.
During the installation of the Windows operating system, these libraries are available immediately after installation. But for certain programs to work, you need other versions. With each version of Microsoft .NET Framework takes a step forward, giving more opportunities to both application developers and their users. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 significantly improves the performance of programs, reduces the volume of installation files of libraries and adds support for additional industry standards.
- are necessary for correct work of many programs;
- supports simultaneous operation of several versions of the package;
- provides a wide range of opportunities for developers;
- have a small amount of installation files (compared to previous versions);
- are constantly being updated.