Native Instruments Kontakt is one of the world's most advanced samplers used by professionals to create music in studio and home environments. The program includes a huge library of filters that use the Adaptive Resonance algorithm. This algorithm helps to avoid artifacts caused by resonance peaks when applying filters, sampling and other sound operations.
To improve the sound quality of harmonic instruments, Native Instruments Kontakt uses advanced TimeMachine Pro time crunching technology. Experienced users of such programs will certainly appreciate the presence in this sampler of classical sampling modes, "migrated" to Kontakt from the old program Native Instruments Maschine. From the same place came the Kontakt Script Processor module, which is used to create modified tools based on MIDI with a universal integrated playback function.
Native Instruments Kontakt has implemented an interesting toolbar management system. Convenient manager will greatly simplify the work of sound designers.
In addition to the filter library, the sampler also offers an extensive library of tools, which can be expanded with plug-ins. Note that extensions for such professional programs often cost a lot of money. However, Native Instruments Kontakt itself cannot boast of a "democratic" price tag either.
- is one of the most popular samplers designed to work with sound in studio and home environments;
- includes a proprietary algorithm for suppressing all sorts of sound artifacts;
- Allows you to modify MIDI tools with support for a universal integrated playback function;
- contains a huge library of filters;
- offers classic sample modes from Native Instruments Maschine.